Welcome to our blog. We are delighted to share our adventures in Kenya with all who are interested.

Monday, February 28, 2011

A little fun

It's such a joy to have kids. After a long day of school and hospital rounds I always get to come home to a little house with 2 little children and usually more then a little energy to share around. Tekoa is now over 2 years and Eliza is 6 months. It's amazing how fast they grow and how quickly they learn. Tekoa is at that stage where he will repeat anything Rachel and I say so we have to be careful. Of course Eliza is just in to making noises at the moment, but maybe a few more months and she'll tell us all how to do things. With out question children can be a challenge from time to time, but if you're wondering if it's worth it then the answer is ABSOLUTELY!

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree! Even when I am exhausted to point of tears, Benjamin always makes me smile and snap out of my little pity party :) I joke with him, that he will be meeting his beautiful kenyan princess Eliza soon!!! We miss you guys so much, give my love to your beautiful wife!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adding another item to your to do list. Not that I am complaining. We would love to hear more of what is going on in your lives and see your beautiful children. I love you, Brother.

    ReplyDelete