Welcome to our blog. We are delighted to share our adventures in Kenya with all who are interested.

Monday, September 23, 2013

Family Photos

Well it usually brings tears to my eyes.  Tears of frustration and despair.  It is a common feeling among the males I know when ever the dreaded family pictures come along.  All the years of tribulation each time my mother called upon us for another family picture flashed back as we prepared for another family photo session.  Although I entered into the experience with reservation I was pleasantly surprised.  We actually had a great time.  Ange Movius did a fantastic job rolling with the punches that fly with a family having 3 small children.  The kids actually performed masterfully and when it was all done they went swimming in their underwear.  Oh to be a child again.  Life is so innocent.  I guess if we approached more of life from their eyes some things, like family pictures, would be of little concern.  So remember the next time you are preparing for family pics.  Take it like a kid; smile, be patient, and when it's all done go swimming in your underwear.










1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed it :) I too hate being in front of the camera for family pictures, it can be like pulling teeth sometimes. It was fun hanging out with you guys!

    ReplyDelete